THE MISSION CONTINUES :-)
statement June 25th.:
Within the last weeek we have obtained full contact and communication with AAUSAT-II.
AAUSAT-II health is at least as good as at launch time:
- Lots of energy production
- Full communication between AAUSAT-II and ground
- No observable degradation of the spacecraft
- Still reboot of main computer from time to time.
So June 25th it was decided to continue the AAUSAT-II mission.
The purpose is to all sub systems up and running and getting payload and other relevant information back to earth.
For the comming weeks we are planning the following:
The radiation payload from DTU Space shall be activated and results pulled down from AAUSAT-II.
Sub mission planning can be found here
- The sensoring part (gyro and magnetometers) shall be activated and thumbling information returned to ground.
- Stepwise test of actuators (coils and momemtum wheels)
- Commision of ADCS algorithms
- Full activation of de thumbling
For the time being we are using 1200 baud as bitrate on our GMSK link There are some indications that we will maybe have a better link quality at 2400 baud. Sub mission planning can be found here